konijntje

Monday 27 October 2008

Fixed Gear

I had a vivid dream last night that felt more real than alot of the unusual dreams i've been having recently
It was brilliant but also terrifying at the same time as it was a look into my future, well at least the future i daydream of.

I was 30 and lived on a lovely cobbled parisian street with a beautifull wife and two children.
Our appartment was full of colourfull flowers, warm carpets, an open fire, view of The Seine and had wallpaper with floral patterns to match our plants which intertwined and bloomed into blushing roses.
I had neat stuble and wore much the same as what i wear today, but neater.
She wore a pencil skirt, blouse and a grey trech raincoat.
My wife would travel to work on my fixed gear bicycle and i'd stay home and look after our home and children.

Jaques and Rosie where their names, but for some reason i didn't know hers.
I'd prepare dinner each night for everyone and we'd sit round the table.


This sounds completely ridiculous and unfeasable...that's what i find terrifying about it.

1 comment:

laura said...

youre future wife is tres stylish x

Followers